Uninstall an extension
Posted by Huyen Le Thi on 05 May 2014 04:44 PM
There are two ways to uninstall our extension: manually, or if you have a newer release through the Admin panel of your Magento site.
1. Log into your magento administration panel.
2. Click on MAGENTO CONNECT MANAGER.
3. Click the dropdown menu besides the extension name and and choose "Uninstall". Then click "Commit Change"
1. Connect to your server with your website files over FTP/SSH
2. Remove all X-POS files/folders in the following folder: app, js, skin
3. Flush your cache and log out and back in again