How to connect Star mPOP to X-POS iPad app
Posted by Anh Le Quoc on 24 March 2016 03:27 PM
From version 1.9.1, X-POS iPad app has been able to use Start mPOP device as a receipt printer and cash drawer.
This guide shows you detailed instructions on how to use Star mPOP combined Bluetooth Receipt Printer and Cash Drawer with X-POS iPad App.
1. Connect your Star mPOP to your iPad via Bluetooth connection:
- Turn on your mPOP device
- On your iPad, open its Settings, access to Bluetooth settings and ensure it's turned on
- Under the Bluetooth 'Devices' list, tap on "Star mPOP-xxxxx" to connect
2. Add mPOP as the printer in X-POS iPad App
- Open X-POS iPad app, tap on hamburger icon (at top-left) to access to Settings > Printers
- Under Printer Type, select Star Micronic mPOP, then X-POS app will search for all available printers
- After choosing mPOP, tap on Back button to start configuring printer's details
- You can choose Paper Size and Number of Copies when you would like to print for each sale
Finally, let's run a test sale to make sure your setup is successful and the mPOP works properly.